Pasio is located 2 kilometers southwest of Kiato, at an altitude of 60 meters. It is the second most populous village in the municipality, with about 1,150 residents, many of whom are entrepreneurs and employees, while the rest are engaged in agriculture. Formerly known as Klementaiki, because its first inhabitants came from Klementi (after 1720) and settled next to an ancient aqueduct with a fountain that had the Turkish name Bey-Dasi. During the Byzantine period, next to the river, there was the village of Kyriillo (or Kyriilla) which is mentioned in a letter from Pope Innocent III in 1212. Kyriillo is also mentioned in the Venetian census of 1700.