“It is located in the semi-mountainous zone of the Municipality, 11 km south of Kiato. It is built at an altitude of 620 meters and offers one of the most beautiful views towards the Corinthian Gulf. At a glance, one can distinguish the Corinthian Gulf, Kiato, Vocha, Loutraki, Alkyonides islands, mainland Greece, etc. In the center of the paved square is the central church of the village, Koimisi tis Theotokou, built in 1906. It has about 550 inhabitants, most of whom are farmers with main crops such as white grapes, sultanina grapes, and olive trees for olive oil production, but also entrepreneurs.”
Εγγραφείτε στο newsletter για να σας ενημερώνουμε για ταξιδιωτικούς προορισμούς και προσφορές.