Gonoussa is a village in the regional unit of Corinthia, Greece. Administratively, it belongs to the Municipality of Sikyona and is located 23 kilometers south of Kiato. According to the 2011 census, the village has 157 inhabitants, who are engaged in animal husbandry and agriculture.
In 1832, the village, then called Liopesi, was designated as the seat of the Municipality of Keleones. In 1840, the municipality was abolished, and all the settlements that belonged to it were annexed to the Municipality of Sikyona. In 1912, Liopesi was designated as the seat of the corresponding community, while in 1928, the settlement and the community were renamed Gonoussa. Finally, in 1997, with the “Kapodistrias Plan,” the community of Gonoussa was abolished, and the village was annexed to the Municipality of Sikyona.